Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Missing: One Minimalist Mama

I can't believe it has been almost two months since I sat down to write my last post.

Where has the time gone?

In between the kids starting school, getting a new dog and Mr. Yost and I both continuing to work on our extra-curricular studies there has not been much energy leftover for blogging. It has also left little time for focusing on my minimalist mission.

It seems when the going gets busy, the busy go shopping.

I haven't exactly gone crazy, but I have noticed that when you have less time to be creative it is too easy to fill the void with accumulating more things.

More dog crates and dog beds and dog leashes and dog toys. Darn that PetSmart.
More shoes in my never-ending quest to try and find cute shoes that will fit my custom orthotics or at the very least not hurt my feet.
More books at the school bookfair and clothes from Goodwill because they were SUCH a good deal. The list goes on and on...

Alas, it hasn't been all bad. In fact, it hasn't been bad at all. Just a crazy, busy time in our life. I at least hope to get back into the rhythm of blogging so I can share some updates on our new dietary pursuits, that cute dog that has been getting spoiled by our trips to the box stores and whatever other ideas struggle their way to the surface of my cluttered mind.

Since most of my posting will probably be done on the iPad from here on out (why oh why did I give my laptop to Mr. Yost?), I will have to get iCloud working again so I have our newest pictures available.

In the meantime, here is a picture of my loves at a quick stop in Teton National Park this summer. What else could this Montana Mama ever want or need? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment