Thursday, October 6, 2011

10 reasons why I love my iPad - in memory of Steve Jobs

Watching my 95-year-old Grandpa light up at the sheer silliness of Angry Birds.

Boggle and Scrabble are an instant stress-reliever for Mr. Yost.

Witnessing Stella's creativity when she edits photos.

Hudson's sense of accomplishment when he finishes a puzzle or navigates to his favorite book app.

It is a great alternative to a car DVD player.

Using it in the camper to play soothing music while the kids wind down and eventually fall asleep.

Netflix whenever and wherever...there is always enough time to squeeze in an episode of Pawn Stars.

Listening to a Pandora kids station while the kids are in the tub.

Seeing Yaya use Facebook, email and surfing the web like I never thought possible.

If I fall asleep while reading my eBook, it picks up right where I left off the next time I turn it on.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Erin, my husband is not going to love you for this....

    ReplyDelete